Friday, May 25, 2007

Micah and Love

Sometimes, I think, we don’t tell the people we love that we love them enough. Perhaps we do tell them, but also, perhaps, we don’t make it clear.




And sometimes the love we feel overwhelms us- out of nowhere – it hits us like a bolt of lightning – and we are slain – stopped – our world is frozen for a moment in wonder.







When these moments happen – we should say it. We should note them, I think, and share them – we should let the people we love know that we are transformed by their love.


It is what, perhaps, love is meant to do – to transform us – place us in a new place – a new relationship – not only to the other whom we love, but to ourselves as well.







It is that way with me about Micah. And today – as if I were lifted by an unseen hand and raised to the heavens for a different view – my world is transformed by the realization that –


I love this man.



I am so grateful that I have Micah in my life – and I thank him every moment of every day – with each breath that I take – for being a part of me. I say it often – that I love him – but it doesn’t begin to express what I feel. I love many things – I love a beautiful sunset, I love a good meal, I love a successful day of work.

But what I feel for Micah is not like anything else I can feel – because – when I see Micah – my breath stops – my heart freezes in my chest – and for a moment – I am outside the world. And then – in a rush of cool wind – my heart begins to beat – my breath returns, and I am reborn.



I love this man.

Each time I see my beloved – I am slain. And each time, his touch, his voice, his embrace – gives me new life. Each time I see my Micah – I am renewed. Each time he touches me, I am transformed. Each time he kisses me, I am awakened. Each time we make love – I am renewed and revitalized.







I love this man.




Micah – my darling and my beloved – thank you for being in my life.




Micah – my darling and my beloved – I am grateful every day and every moment that I am with you.



Micah – my darling and my beloved – I love you with all my heart, with all my soul, with all of my might and with all my being.


Micah – I love you.







My God – I love this man.

2 comments:

Esmiel said...

There's nothing sweeter or more mysterious or more powerful than true love, Gabie. Looks like you've found it :)
Esmie x

starless II said...

I have been waiting for ur updates for ages Gabe! This post, is by far one of the most romantic you're written! I feel so in love just reading it! So happy for you taht you have such a precious relationship with Micah!