Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Well, not wanting wanting to sound pissy or anything

It doesn't seem that very many people are reading the Blog - which of course makes me wonder whether or not it is worth a lot of time and effort to keep it up to date. I can't only judge readership by comments posted - and there are very few.

So.... If people are reading the blog and want to have it continue to be the interesting, informative and earthshatteringly exciting literature that it is - you have to let me know.

Post a comment already why don't you. then I will know you want to hear more.

Hehe.

7 comments:

Starless said...

hello gabe. for one, I love ur posts. and check ur blog daily for updates cos i really love reading the stuff u write, ur life in SL and ur happiness wif your family especially ur romance wif Micah.. :)

Starless said...

hello gabe. for one, I love ur posts. and check ur blog daily for updates cos i really love reading the stuff u write, ur life in SL and ur happiness wif your family especially ur romance wif Micah.. :)

Mak said...

GABE! Of course I read your blog, baby, I just don't leave many comments! I will comment on every entry if it'll keep you writing - I love reading it! Mak xxx

Gabe said...

Oh Yay - I will continue then - watch this spot for new posts.

Thanks.

Gabe

Jeremy said...

Gabe, you'd better keep writing on this blog or I will send the authorties to deal with you. That would mean Micah. :)

Jeremy said...

i'm not really sure my last post went through, but i'll say again: keep publishing this blog, please! From a fan. :)

Gabe said...

The blog goes on - yay- thanks for all the comments of support.

Yay.