Friday, May 11, 2007

a lovely and relaxing day

Micah and I had a lovely and relaxing day yesterday. We started out by chatting in our chair - I have spoken about our chair before - and getting caught up and putting all our news in perspective for one another.


Then we went over to the Spa Isand and took a shower and made love in the massage hut - we actually never got to the massage part (hehe). Micah is the most amazing lover - he knows me like he knows the back of his hand and he makes me feel so special and wonderful.
When we had relaxed and talked a bit more - we went off dancing. We went to the Peacock Rooom of Radio City/NBC and danced until he had to leave.

Altogether - a wonderful afternoon. I hope you like the pictures.

Thanks Micah - it was grand. I love you my sweetpea.

No comments: