Friday, June 1, 2007

News and goings on around our island

Well - yes - it has been a bit of time - a week since I last posted. A good bit has happened in the interim - so let me bring you up to date.

First off - Mak went off on a trip - he went to Rome on holiday. Boy - it was tough - we all were missing him terribly - Simon of course gets top billing in the missing Mak department. He left on Tuesday morning and will be back tonight - so - not too bad. He sent one email saying he was having a great time - walking around Rome 8 hours a day - got sunburned - and his feet hurt.

We will be os happy to see him come back tonight - Simon - I am sure -has a very special "welcome" planned (hehe).

Now Micah went off - he will be in Atlanta for the weekend - he left early this morning and won't be back until late Tuesday night. My God I miss him already - a day without my Micah is a day without sunshine (sorry wine growers union). Yesterday was the day before he left and we had a great day together - Thursday - I won't go into details but we aren't likely to forget that shower for a loooooooooonggg time. And he will have a relaxing long weekend and I am so happy he will have a good time. He is going to eat a piece of peacan pie for me and a piece of peach pie. That should be very very yummy.

But I miss him so much. I can't begin to say.

In the Fun and Games Department:

I got some hot air balloons - they are wonderful. They fly at any altitude i want and at any speed and move in such a nice and stately fashion - they are very relaxing. When Micah and Mak are both back and we call all fly around together I will take some pictures to post.

And the rental SIMs are ready - if you are a SL resident and want to see them, search on the map for Oasis of the Nine Wells or for Haven - they are spectacular.

And OH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mak moved the new house down and it is all in place - it is almost done - not quite - there are some missing walls. But it is great!!!

Thanks Mak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'll log out at this point. It is kind of a lazy summer afternoon - 90 degrees, soft humid air in NYC - a nice day to sit in the park. So why not?

No comments: