Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Micah and Simon - and - The Avengers

Micah and Simon are Avengers fanatics. I know that there was a show and that there was a guy named Steed and a woman named Emma Peel - I know she wore black leather tight pants and he wore a bowler hat and carried an umbrella - and they got in and out of jams - that's about it.

Micah and Simon can go on forever - they know every episode and every detail and can compare the Avengers with the New Avengers. I didn't even know there was a "New Avengers".

I stand there not having a clue. But I love it. Did you ever see someone you love having a great time doing something you don't share or do - but loving every moment because they are having such a good time. That's what its like. I could sit there for hours and watch - it is such a pleasure to see them enjoying themselves and my Micah having such a good time.

I am so happy they share this passion - I can't follw the conversation but I can see their pleaure and love it.

No comments: