Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Why I Married Micah


Because I love him. And because I would not want to live my life without him.

That's the reason.

Just thought I would pop it in there. Here is a picture of our marriage. (we were the only ones there). we exchanged our vows just to each other - we liked it that way. Very quiet - very private - just us.

And I would marry Micah again in a heartbeat - actually I do - every time my heart beats - I marry Micah again. Want to know a secret - He Takes My Breath Away - every day - He Takes My Breath Away.

I love you Sweetpea - I love you .

And this is a specail message for Jamie and Tran - and any other young lovers out there (or old ones for that matter) - I hope you find someone who makes you feel the way Micah makes me feel. I couldn't wish for anything more wonderful for you in your life.

No comments: