Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A little more about my brother Mak and his partner Simon

Well - Mak is everything to me (outside of Micah of course - Micah is my husband and i love him with all my heart and being and have from the moment we met - but more about that in another post - this one is about my brother Mak) -

But my brother Mak -- he was one of the first people I ever met in SL and he is my rock and my shield and he is always there and always has been -from the first day. There is no one quite like him in the world.

Mak will never say no to someone in need - he has the biggest heart in the universe - and he is very talented and smart and warm and kind and cuddly. there is no one like him anywhere in any world.

Simon is Mak's partner and he is such a wonderful sweet and kind man. He is talented and smart - he can have conversations about most anything - and between them they have the most wonderful supportive relationship. They love each other and care for each other and look out for each other - it is what you would want your life to be like.

If you are hurting there is no better shoulder to cry on than mak's and simon's - and if you are in a lighthearted mood no one can make jokes as fast and cleverly as they.

It is a crime to not know them if you are in our neighborhood- it is like going to devonshire and not having a warm scone with clotted cream (well i made that up but it sounded good to me).

I throw food at them all the time when they are joking with me - but they are my muffins and my family and I love them to my toes.

With them in my life and with Micah as my partner and spouse - well - Safe Harbor is heaven. There is no doubt about it.

3 comments:

Mak said...

Gabe, I was about to make a smartarsed comment indicating how embarrassed I am by this post, but then I thought perhaps it would hurt your feelings, so let me just say that Simon and me think the world of you. You are probably the sweetest, soppiest person I have ever met, and generous to a fault. I love you dearly, and I know Simon does too.

starless II said...

Hi Gabe, Linuxess here and just sharing how i love reading ur posts. And I honestly have to agree with you on Mak, though I only know him a short time, he's one person I'm really happy I met in SL! Totally the sweetest person around :)
And btw, is it alright for me to visit Sterling's memorial? If so, do IM me the LM... thanks!

Mak said...

Please stop! No more posts about me being nice! *wailing and flapping arms*