Wednesday, May 9, 2007

How Micah and I met

I met Micah on Boots' Beach - the old beach - just around Christmas time. I was wearing a santa hat that Boots and Shawn had given me and he liked it. I gave him one to wear and we started talking and --- well --- it was like lightning hit - I knew that I could never let this boy out of my sight.

We started becoming friends and it was a terrible winter in Seattle where Micah lives - he had ice storms and snow storms and his power kept going out. He would disappear for long times because he had no internet - no electricity - or couldn't get home from work the roads were so bad.

We started to date a little while later and then - well - nature took its course - and now we are married. Yes, of course, there was stuff in between. We made love for real the first time in our old house in Land's End - a house that I destroyed three times before our date by accident. I kept trying to rez it and move it and it flew apart. I was in a total panic.

Our friend and wonderful support - Aprikat - came and chased me off the land and rebuilt my house in time for Micah to arrive. My palms were sweating.

I still have the pieces of three destroyed houses in my inventory.

The day I met Micah was magic - the day we made love the first time was magic - the day we partnered was magic - the day we married was magic - every day with Micah is magic.

He is my world - He is the magic in my life.

Sweetpea - I love you - with all of me.

Thanks for accepting my Santa Hat.

No comments: