Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Life in Safe Harbor


Life in Safe Harbor goes on. Simon and Mak spent a weekend hanging out and talking - Mak had a headache and Simon a stomach ache so they didn't go anywhere - just relaxed. Here they are - just relaxing - in Simon's rose garden. You have to admit they are certainly lovely together.
Here is another of the three of us. That's me on the cushion and Simon in Mak's lap.

Micah came back in world on Monday and we spent a lovely afternoon together in our chair. We got all caught up and things and made plans for the week.

I love him so much - he is my sweetpea - so here is a picture of my Micah for everyone to enjoy. Is it any wonder that I love him to bits? He is so wonderful. I love you sweetpea.

1 comment:

Mak said...

OMG, I look like a total nonce!

*moment of vanity*