Friday, May 18, 2007

Micah and I go dancing

As I told everyone earlier - the top post always has to be about Micah. It's just the way it is folks. He is my beloved sweetpea and he gets top billing - and he gets to be on top (hehe).

So - Micah and I had a lovely day. We sat and chatted in our chair this afternoon - then we went to visit the Underground Railroad Museum in SL. It is a replica of one that is on the campus of Kent State University in Ohio. It is very well done and very educational - we would recommend it to anyone who wants to see just how brave people can be in the face of horror.

After that we took Micah's friend Yang Boyd around Safe Harbor - he had never been to visit before. Yang is a very talented designer from Indonesia - he lives in Jakarta. He seemed to have a very nice time.

Then Micah and I sat a little more and talked and then we both went off to work for a while.

About 8pm EDT (5pm Linden SL) we met again and went off to AE to dance. We were early though - the dancing really wasn't going to start until 7 SL time. But we danced a slow dance and held each other for more than an hour and it was lovely.

Altogether a very relaxing and wonderful day.

By the way- in case any of you haven't figured it out yet-

I love my sweetpea - my Micah is my beloved.

Just so you know.

More pictures tomorrow - right now it is very late (1:07 am MY time - yoikes) - and I am off to bed.

Nite all - and goodnight sweetpea - I love you.

3 comments:

Micah said...

Psst.....Gabe? I love you!

Gabe said...

I love you sweetpea - i love you with all of me.

Mak said...

*Mak sticks his head around the side of the door*

Oh sorry, guys! I'll leave you to it...