Thursday, May 17, 2007

Why I Married Micah - 2

The top post of my Blog (it is my blog after all) has to be about Micah - sorry - that's just the way it is - he is my sweetpea and I love him and I want him to be on the top (hehe) of the blog all the time.

There is no one on earth like Micah - he takes my breath away,
Well - here is a picture of my sweetpea - I love you sweetpea.

Did any of you see "Memoirs of a Geisha"? Well - Micah can stop me with a look- my breath leaves me and I am stunned. It is amazing.

2 comments:

Mak said...

ha ha! I *knew* it! I knew you had seen Memoirs of a Geisha!!!!

I don't believe in love at first sight, though I can see that it's working for you. Anyone who wanted to stop me with a look would have to have superhero-style death ray eyes.

starless II said...

well, Mak, there is love at first sight!! at least, tat's wat Rei said to me... :P