Thursday, July 12, 2007

cuddle and kiss with Micah - you and me by pillow talk


When Micah and I want to cuddle we turn to poses that are gentle and sweet.

Sandy Clymer is the owner and developer of Pillow Talk pillow poses - some of the nicest pose devices in SL. One of the really nice things about them is the gentle way they let you stand - some poses are very rough on standing.








Sandy has developed some amazing poses in the past - one of them - "complete me" is particularly awesome - it has three settings with one person sitting on the other one's lap facing each other. There is a beginning kiss and a final collapse on the neck of the seated partner - the intermediate pose has some interesting movements - I will leave that to your imagination - but kiss - moves (?) then - collapse - do the math!!
And now there is a new one - "me and you" and then "you and me" - they are the same - the only difference is who is "driving" - who has control of the animation. It has a very gentle cuddle and then a very sweet and loving kiss - it is not explicit and anyone can feel comfortable using it anywhere.
Micah and I tried it today and bought some. Here are photos of Micah and me exploring this very lovely pillow today - I bought them this morning. I think everyone would enjoy having this pillow.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the 3rd pic! it looks like he's whispering sweet nothings in ur ears! *grins*

Esmiel said...

Yeah that pillow kicks ass for sure... I luv it!