Wednesday, July 4, 2007

MICAH - FREEDOM - LIBERTY - AND THE FOURTH OF JULY


Micah is my Liberty - my Liberation - my Freedom to be me. In his arms I am complete. Liberty is for all people - regardless of color - or race - or religion - or sexual orientation. Liberty is what I experience when I can be myself - and that is what I experience in my Micah's arms and embrace.


Okay, Okay, Ok - here is a picture of the fireworks - just so there is a picture:






Now let's talk about Micah - hehe - remember - Micah on top - always.

Today as we celebrate independence - and we realize that gay people in the US have far fewer rights than gay people in the EU, let's focus on what is important - love and family.

Gay people have familes of choice - no matter how close we are to our biological families, they are not GAY!! and we need gay families to make us feel truly HOME.

Micah makes me feel at home - when I am with Micah - I am in my true home - in my heart.

When I look at the life around me - and the troubles the world is facing - I can restore myself by resting in my puppy's arms - in his embrace - and focusing on what is important - Loving My Micah with all my heart and all of me.

Lao Tsu said it well- and this quote describes how I feel about Micah and Me:


Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,

While loving someone deeply gives you courage.


Micah is my strength and courage and he is with me in my heart always and everywhere. On this Day of Liberty - and Freedom - let's celebrate Love.


I love you Micah - I love you Puppy -

I LOVE THIS MAN!!!

No comments: