Thursday, August 2, 2007

My God - it has been a long time



Well - it's been a long time since I made a post to this blog. A lot has happened in the interim, and I have been working through a number of personal things - so I haven't said anything here. Sorry guys.




And I actually am not saying anything now - rotfl.




I will soon, but I am still trying to figure out a few thorny things I need to figure out - and decide what to do about a couple of things. When I figure them out I either will or won't put them here - well - that's life.




So instead, here are some pictures. I thought you might like them.




Love to all,




Gabe



Yes - these are shameless pictures of my butt.

ROTFL.

As I said - I am working through a few things - these are place holders until I come back.





3 comments:

Esmiel said...

*pinch*
I'll be in world as soon as I can sweetie and I'll talk with you.

Unknown said...

tat's exactly wat i want to do. PINCH. can i pinch the hot cheeks? *LOL* take care and hope to see you soon Gabe!

Mak said...

Gabe, why don't you just cut to the chase and make an underwear post, with you modelling your vast collection of thongs? *sort of joking - sort of interested in a non-brotherly way*