Wednesday, July 11, 2007

And Yet Another Joke

Same guy - same dog - go to the movies. "Hey" says the ticket seller, you can't take that dog into the theater. "But he has to go," the man says - "he really wants to see this film."

"What do you mean?" asks the ticket seller. "I will have to call the manager if you don't leave."

The manager comes and the man explians - "this dog will love the movie," he says. "You watch, he will laugh at all the funny parts and will cry at the sad ones."

"OK," says the manager. "I'll let you try. But I will be watching and you better be telling the truth or I am going to throw you out and you won't ever be allowed back."

The man and his dog go into the theater and, sure enough, just as he said, the dog laughs at all the funny parts and cries at all the sad parts and is paying attention throughout.

"Wow," says the manager when the movie is over. "I would never have believed it. That dog really was into that move."

"Oh, that was nothing," says the man. "He liked the book much better!!"

Hehe

2 comments:

Esmiel said...

I gotta admit I chuckled a bit at these. I can't comment really cos all the jokes I know are too rude or too bad to print :x

Gabe said...

oh oh - tell some rude ones esmie - i would love to hear them -

:-)