Tuesday, July 10, 2007

OK - here is another Joke

OK - a man walks into a bar and goes up to the bartender. He says:

"Hi, I am very hungry but I don't have any money. I need to eat - " and the bartender says to him - "and what is this to me?"

the man says "Hey I know you don't owe me anything - but I have my little dog with me and he is brilliant - he can answer any question I put to him." The bartender says "ok, if that dog can talk and answer questions, I'll give you all the free lunch you want."

"OK," says the man - and he puts his little dog up on a chair and turns to face him.

"Fido" he says to the dog, "what's on top of a house?" and the dog says "rooooff"!
"Fido" he says to the dog, "in weaving what is the opposit of warp?" and the dog says "wooft"
"Fido" he says to the dog, "who was the greatest baseball hitter of all time?" and the dog says "rufff"!

"Get out of here" the bartender yells at the man, "and take your dumb dog with you."

The man and the dog walk dejectedly down the street, and the dog looks up at his master and says:

"What's the matter boss - I should have said Reggie Jackson?"

ROTFL

No comments: