Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Scuba Diving with Esmie

First off - check out Esmie's Blog for more about scuba diving - we went this morning and it was awsome and so much fun. We found the most amazing SIM - Italian with an underwater volcano and all kinds of fish and wildlife - and - a galleon - a beautiful ship with all kinds of things to do - private rooms - and more.

Esmie was captured by pirates and chained to the mast - I had to free him - and while I did it they captured me and he had to free me. But we got away and went on to explore. We escaped a giant squid and the dangers of the volcano - you'll see -

Here are some pictures of me and Esmie in the water - exploring. For some reason the scuba stuff took my hair off - so only the last picture has my regular hair. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we liked taking them.

Thanks Esmie - it was awsome fun.
(Waving at Esmie)

















2 comments:

Esmiel said...

*Waving at Gabe* Yay for scuba diving! We gotta do it again soon!

Mak said...

This looks awesome! I can't wait to try it :D Thanks for the scuba gear, too, Gabelette.