Monday, August 6, 2007

OK - Here is a real problem

Well, you may not think it is a problem but - maybe it is - who knows.



Esmie is - if you have been reading my blog and his you know this - my best mate. Along with my brother Mak and my brother (in-law) Simon and Steph - not counting my husband Micah of course -Esmie is my closest family - my friend - always there for me - and I for him.



Now Esmie is getting into a game - a RP game in SL called Tiny Empires.



So what is the problem? Well - I am not a gamer. (whew - major confession there for me). I don't even own a gaming system - no X-box, no PS2, no gameboy- no nothing. I am not a gamer. Never owned one.



And my best friends are all going to be involved in this game. Esmie is getting into it with Jamie and Celty who are my great pals, and they will be all wrapped up in it 24/7 - you can be sure.

What the F do I do? I could try to play but i would embarass myself and them - trust me - I suck at it big time. So they are going to be lost in the game - I am going to be a football widow.



I think I had better try to learn to play - but I am going to need a lot of help guys. I really do suck at it - and I have no patience.



Oh dear - see - its a problem.


Anyone have any advice? I should get a hobby - do they do quilting in SL? ROTFL

Esmie - I'll play - I'll be your peasant - but I don't know if I can figure out how to get gold for you. How about if I sing and am the court Bard. Would you take care of me then?

:)

1 comment:

Mak said...

Hmmm. Tricky one. I don't know anything about Tiny Empires, although I have heard the name. I always thought it was a sort of fantasy island for minature furries. If you get into it to, I will never see you! *selfishly*