Friday, August 10, 2007

Esmie went off to London

Esmie went off to London - he wanted to put a post on his blog but he went off to the bus and I don't think he had time. His folks' PC is not working so he may not be able to blog or log into SL or communicate very well with his friends so he asked me to let everyone know.

He isn't sure when he is coming back - he left his return ticket open - because - well - Alfie is really missing him and anxious to see him. And Esmie is missing Alfie and really anxious to see him. So - both of them are missing each other and want to see each other and- after all - isn't that the best way?

I could write a whole lot more about Esmie and Alfie - they have the most wonderful relationship - caring and loving one to the other - taking care of each other - it is wonderful to see. But I will make that a special post - this is about how Esmie won't be around SL for a while.

Have fun in London Esmie - enjoy being back home (Esmie grew up in London - that's why his parents are there - LOL). Have fun with Esmie Alfie - (Alfie grew up in London too - that's where they met in HS - DUH!!!)

(Alfie isn't Alfie's real name by the way - a long time ago I said to Esmie - "I can't keep saying 'your real life boy friend,' it is way too long to say - how about we give him a name?" We settled on "Alfie" and it stuck. So Alfie - consider a legal name change ROTFL!)

Anyway - Esmie left about 3 and 1/2 hours ago for the bus. I hope he made it and is now on the bus and has his pillow and is comfortably curled up next to the window and has a nice person sitting next to him.

If you want to get any messages to Esmie send them to me. He is going to email me from London and I am going to email him - so I will pass along any messages you want to send (if they are polite - if they aren't polite you can expect me to spit at you LOL).

Have a great time Esmie and Alfie - do fun things in London - eat good food - and relax and cuddle and ... well... that's all for now folks. :)

Respectfully submitted by Gabe for his best pal - Esmie

1 comment:

Esmiel said...

Thanks Gabie! Hope you manage without me, but I will hopefully be back in SL soon cos my parent's pc is fixable. But I'm not in London to play SL so dont expect me to be on for very long ;D

Loves ya *hugs and kiss*