Monday, August 6, 2007

Mak is going to California and beyond and Esmie is going to London

Well - Mak is only going for a holiday - he is going to visit his sister.
He is going to have a great time - I am sure - they are going to drive up through Northern California and stay wherever they can - camp out or find motels and hotels. He will relax - it will be so different from London.

But - I will miss him. No Mak? Not possible. Who is going to say "Hi Angel" to me in the morning and to whom am I going to say "Hi Muffin"? And give a goodmorning kiss on his nose?

Now what else - Esmie is also going away. He is going to London to see his BF!!! Now who is going to say "Hi Gabie" to me when I log in - and hug me and give me a hello kiss????

They both leave on Friday.

But, Whew!!!!! - Simon will be here -so we'll be good - Simon and I. We will have each other. We are both going to miss Mak and I am going to miss Esmie too (Simon will too - he loves Esmie but I see Esmie every day). Simon will continue to teach me to speak English (as in England) - I am practicing because I am going to move there some day. (Well I would like to - all my best friends (all my best mates - sorry) are in England (excpet Esmie but he comes from London and is now in Scotland - so - same island). I have to learn to speak like a native.

And, Simon is teaching me to speak Welsh too. Amazing - do you know how to say I am going to bed in Welsh - "I am going to my gwelly". I love Welsh.

Oh well - Mak will be on IM from California and Esmie always finds a way to log in from London so it won't be too terrible. But I'll miss you - I'll miss you both so much.

Have a great time guys. Send me a postcard and some pics.

No comments: