Monday, August 6, 2007

Scuba Diving

Jamie and Celty and Canterbury took me scuba diving off Boots' Mission Beach - oh my - what an experience. I haven't had this much fun in SL for a long time - well... but ok.

Jamie got me the outfit, that was so nice of him.Celty also got me a gaming HUD for the game Tiny Empires that Esmie was talking about - but I don't know if I will be able to work it all out. I suck at those things. Jamie and Celty are great pals and I can't tell you how many scrapes they have gotten me out of. Jamie will never let a friend down, and Celty can fix anything - no matter what it is. I love them to bits.

I was so jazzed by the scuba diving that I immediately got sets for Mak and Simon and Esmie so we can go. I'll get one for Micah when he gets back - he has been away on holiday in Italy.
Boots had put all kinds of salvage on the ocean bottom off the beach - ships and things - so scuba diving was awsome.

Sorry I didn't take pictures- I was too jazzed. When we all go back I'll take a bunch.
Cheers (more England English). Hehe

No comments: