Monday, June 18, 2007

MICAH IS BACK - FROM IDAHO YAY!!



first off - we were very happy to see each other - hmmm very happy


I will show you how happy - but I have to warn you - these pics are not G rated:



When we were ready, we went to Chichen Itza in Visit Mexico to the Mayan Ruins. They were beautiful and worth the visit for anyone who wants to explore in SL.



When we had finished that visit we went home and saw Mak - who was working on Little Nara - the last of our projects.





And - I had purchased an Avatar Cannon so we shot ourselves all over the place for a while - which was good fun. hehe





This morning Mak and Simon met for breakfast and shot themselves out of the cannon - they loved it. It is grand.


So - altogether a great 24 hours on Safe Harbor -

Thanks Puppy - My Micah - for making me so happy. I have to yell it to the world:

I LOVE THIS MAN!



No comments: