Saturday, June 9, 2007

Micah is Back!!!


Well, Micah
is back!!!

I missed him so much-it is hard to describe. And he surprised me - he came home a day early.
He arrived from Atlanta on Tuesday night and logged right in. It was such a nice surprise -
I covered his face with kisses.




So this week - well - we have had a wonderful week. We have -

Had our picture taken by a wonderful professional photographer - Marisela Bouchard - and here they are. I will give more details about Marisela and her work on a later post.





I love especially the look she caught on Micah's face as he peeks over my shoulder in this next one. It is so sexy.


We went for a balloon ride in our balloon - it is the GAYEST hot air balloon in SL or anywhere - i modded it myself and am pretty happy about the way it looks. Micah loves it and we are now traveling all over SL and our SIM and everywhere in it.


It is such a gentle way to travel. And do you have any idea of how huge SL is? My goodness, until you travel it in a balloon you can't imagine.


And yes - the design is from the picture of Micah and me flying and kissing in the sky - hehe. I used it as a fabric texture for the ballooon.

So here are some pictures of our life this week. Sorry if most of them seem a little intimate and - well - private and M and R rated - but- that's the kind of week we had. For my part- well-




Yes - I am a little ecstatic in this shot - hehe. And Micah and I went back to the campground where we got married - and celebrated. Here are some shots of that afternoon.











I loved it.

Thanks SweetPea - it was a great week.

I love you Micah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why sorry for the intimate pics! This blog is about you and Micah and ur SL! And, I like them! Keep them coming! *laughs* Btw, the pic taken is really nice! I like the black and white feel especially. Do put up more of the pics taken!

Gabe said...

thanks linux - those are the only ones we have that she took. But I am going to ask her to do more - i love her work.