Friday, June 1, 2007

so here are some pictures of the new house


The new house is wonderful. Mak did a great job and it is so much more comfortable and roomy than what we had before. Here are some pictures of it. That's Henry our seagull flying in the picture.

This is the new front of the house. You can see that it is much bigger and has more windows and light. it is great.


You can see what a
charming New England feel the house has. It is lovely.

















Here are pictures of the living room and kitchen. They are lovely.


And of course the new bedroom and the new bathroom - rooos that now function and allow us to relax.








The bedroom is large enough for a bed and sitting room. It is wonderful to wake up in the morning and look out our windows at our lighthouse. And the bed is, of course, animated with 100 settings. hehe.













The bathroom finishes off the new look. It is very nicely done and is totally functional - the shower is, of course, animated - hehe - and is probably the most fun in any world. Micah and I are really grateful to Mak for all his work.

Thanks Mak!!! - you rule.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah! Sweet!! Can I pay you guys a visit?!! :P

Mak said...

Thanks, Gabe, you're so kind. And so patient! I think it took me about a month to finish faffing around with it. I still have a few textures to align. Of course, the length of time I spent on it reflects the amount I love you. In fact, I would tear it down and build it again with my teeth if it would make you happy. *kiss*