Friday, June 15, 2007

Micah went to Idaho

No - he isn't investing in potato farms. - hehe


But he will be gone for the weekend - he leaves at 8:30 this morning and wont' be back until Sunday night.

He hasn't left yet and already I miss him so - my God - I love you puppy.

So I will have to amuse myself while he is away by pottering (see - London talk Mak and Simon - hehe) around the house and straightening up. I call it "ironing the underwear" - that's what I say I am going to do when I am just pottering around. (I really do iron micah and my t-shirts, by the way - but I draw the line at ironing briefs - hehe).

Mak is working aound our island finishing up things - he has created a beautiful floating Japanese Palace with a cloud theme - he wants it to be heaven and paradise. It is lovely.


When he is done he will take apart the Turkish Palace and the Turkish Gardens he built - he doesn't feel they go with the rest of the theme of our land.

Simon has been busy with Lufbery Hall - it is almost done and is magnificent - an English Arts and Crafts home with beautiful gardens. And Mak has finished the Tree House and the central pond and community gazebo- bandshell area - so we are really in the last stages of our construction projects.

I think I will take a bunch of photos of everything this weekend and post a nice set of pictures for you to see.

Meanwhile -

I MISS MY MICAH!!!!! - oh Puppy - I miss you so much already.


Of course - the top post MUST have pictures of Micah in it - that's my rule - so




on top is one and here is another.




I love you my darling sweetpea - have a great time in Idaho - and I will see you when you get back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you really iron his clothings? i mean, really?!! okie, Rei has better not read this..